- Strength work for higher safer, lighter jumps and to build endurance and energy in your athlete.
- Tummy Time exercises to target the muscles needed for your TURNS AND LEAPS and TRICKS.
- Rope work circuit for better kicks and longer higher leaps.
- Specialised training section for our Baby Athletic Artists.
- 2 x Guest Master teachers specialising in longer, leaner bodies for girls and strong powerful jumps for both boys and girls.
The Small Print
© 2016 RADAR TECHNIQUE Pty Ltd all rights reserved
No part of this motion picture may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of Radar Technique. For permission and licence requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Always ensure you are working alongside a qualified dance coach before attempting any part of this online training video. A cardio and suitable physical warm up is essential before attempting any part of this training video.
Rebecca Davies, Ashleigh Ross, Radar Technique Pty Ltd and assistants are not under any liability whatsoever in respect of personal injury, loss or damage caused while undertaking training in this video.
The following tips, drills, techniques and games are the culmination of over 20 years of teaching and training research. While teachers are welcome to incorporate them into their class structures they remain the intellectual property of Rebecca Davies.
Using the following training tools, techniques (or slightly altered variations) in any workshop, masterclass, seminar structure or any other form of class or electronic methods without referring to Radar Technique and Rebecca Davies is unethical and legal action may follow.
By purchasing and/or watching this online training video you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
We advise prompt download of your videos as the passwords will expire in 24 hours.